Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Anna Vissi Covent Garden Hall Video/pics

















Thanks Star Tv and AnnaVissi-star Fan Club for the video


English
-Do you feel stress?
A-No, No after the rehearsals this afternoon I feel very good, it is like I already gave the concert.

For the first time Anna Vissi talked about the court case she has with a production company, and she sent her message through STAR TV

A-I don’t want to get into details but I want to thank Star TV that was next to me, supporting me all this time, and also thank you for making things so clear so people can understand what is going on. I don’t feel comfortable talking about this, and even that 200% I am right I don’t like talking about it.
-You said you trust Greek justice…
A-This will happen anyway, and is something that I have to go through, and yes I trust the Greek justice

Since the first moment Christos Psomopoulos is supporting her.

A-Love gives power anyway, now how much we can love… if we win our complex and fears then all people we are able to love.

Her boyfriend was next to her, but another person was missing, her daughter Sofia.

A-My daughter is sending me messages saying ‘you will do well’…
-She is not here today?
A-No she is New York for the ’31 streets’ series she is doing. I am very happy that Sofia is working in with this team for this TV Serial.
-Are you making any comments to Sofia about her work, If she need to correct or change something?
A-If she ask me yes, but I am not this king of parent to control anything. I believe that everyone should explore his/her life alone, like I did with my life.

-what do you say to people that say that as Sofia is growing up she looks more and more like her mother?
A-I don’t like the comparisons and this only damage can cause to our children. I believe that she is much more beautiful than her mother, inside and outside.

Mother and daughter seems to be as close as never before.

The night opens with a part from Rock opera MALA, and then Anna thanks the audience in Greek.

When the philharmonic orchestra starts to play a Zempekiko, she drives the audience like no other can do.

A-A very old song ‘ena sou leo ena’ that karvelas orchestrated it in this way gave as the chance to play something Greek with this orchestra.
This concert was also a rehearsal, because this thing that I presented, I want to make something similar also in Greece, with an orchestra like this one. I had a very useful meeting with them yesterday and they also like the idea of coming and playing in Greece.

The second part of the program takes more Greek colour, with a bouzouki, and Takis Kouvatseas, the enthusiasm of the audience increased.

Anna Vissi this time with black and white clothes sings her hits.
With her, were also the people that she loves.

Which song do you want to hear from Anna?
-Paralio with the philharmonic orchestra

-Is a Very nice night, I am also very curious to she the show

In Royal Opera House, there were also known people from Greece that they travelled especially for the concert.

-Anna Vissi was excellent the philharmonic orchestra also. No one could move his eyes away from Anna.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

ti apotheosi, ine fantastiki i anna.

ke to forema telio, spania vlepoume tin anna me vradini toualeta,

Ate ke stin Ellada tis giortes pali na doume kati pio megalo. ;)

Anonymous said...

can someone translate the WHOLE interview please? PLEASEEE

Anonymous said...

DEN TO PISTEUO....WHAT A VOICE!!!!

valentinovissi said...

Anna Vissi and London Philharmonic Orchestra live, 03/11/07

APLA H MEGALH APO8EWSH!!!!!!!!!!!

RESPECT!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Valentino,

It is the Philharmonia Orchestra and not the London Philharmonic. There's a huge difference between these two orchestras. Please get things right, for once.

valentinovissi said...

YES SIR!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

APISTEFTO !!!!!!!! BRAVOOOO ANNA , Auto to Live Itan o pio Original pou ekanes Fetos, Thanks a lot and we hope to see u in PAris in 2008 !!! ; ),


Alex from Paris,

http://annavissistar.skyblog.com

Anonymous said...

a huge huge thaks for translation!:)

Anonymous said...

the transalation is very important since, as i see from sitemeter there are too many people visiting this site from abroad.

cheers guys
we hope to see something simirar in Athens from Anna before the end of the year ;)

Anonymous said...

EYXARISTV TO FILO FILH POY DIOR8OSE T VALENTINO
OPOS BLEPETE POTE DE LEI TPT SOSTA KANEI OTI TA 3EREI OLA MIA MPEDEPSE TO KTIRIO POU EINAI TOIDIO MIA TIN ORXHSTRA KAI GO DEN 3ERO TI ALLO
SYGKENTRO8EITE WE ALL LOVE 8EAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
VALENTINO ALLOU TA EKSUPNA SXOLIA

Anonymous said...

vrer pedia ti pathate me ton simpathestato valentino...

Ine theos to agori,

Tha thelate na kani paromies emfanisis i Anna tis Giortes stin Athina ;) ?

Kalomeletate ke erxete.

Anonymous said...

Pedia i Anna itan sto Pomodoro pali pses me megali parea ke edose Resta. tragoudage 3 ores, ekane plaka me to zaxarato, ke milise gia polla ke diafora.

Anonymous said...

I Apoliti Apotheosi gia tin Anna

Sintoma ke stin Athina tha xaroume Akomi kaliteres parastasis...

POLI SINTOMA

Anonymous said...

poli oreos o kouvatseas me mali. ekanan kali doulia, egine kouklaki.

tora pia tha exi afthono mali na to vafi na to kovi na to ksirizi na tou vazi extensions... ke oti allo kopsi to mialo tou ;)

Taki ise theos